HOW IT WORKS
We match educators with community stakeholders in the Fredericksburg area.
1. Find a Project – Review our projects – all submissions come from community stakeholders in the Fredericksburg area.
2. Apply – It’s a short application. We’ll ask you about your course, students, time commitments, and other things.
3. Interview – Community stakeholders sponsoring projects will want to get to know you. So, we’ll connect you with them.
4. Make a Match – If you and a community stakeholder think ya’ll make a good match, then go get to work!
For Community Stakeholders
1. Post a Project – Once you post a project, we’ll share it with educators looking to contribute to your organization.
2. Review Applications – We’ll set up a two-way conversation between you and educators interested in working with you.
3. Match a Match – If you and an educator think ya’ll make a good match, then go get to work!
We will be accepting project submissions from:
July 1, 2019 – September 15, 2019